Multiservice transport from Primus
RAD Data Communications is a manufacturer and global supplier of access devices. Its headquarters are in Israel.
RAD is a leader in the development and implementation of groundbreaking technologies such as:
- D-NFV (distributed network functions virtualization)
- Cyber security for SCADA applications
- Miniaturized hardware solutions in SFP format (MiCLK 1588 Grandmaster, MiNID Miniature Network Interface, MiRICi Ethernet over SDH/PDH, MiTOP E1/E3 over Ethernet, etc.)
- Timing synchronization over packet switched networks
With its comprehensive product portfolio, RAD enables solutions in the following areas:
- Multiservice transport via different media, for electricity, gas and water suppliers, and transport companies, including “SCADA aware security” functions
- Carrier Ethernet access and aggregation, up to 10 G and synchronous Ethernet
- Mobile Backhaul (GSM, UMTS, HSPA, LTE)
- Multi Standard Pseudowire (TDMoIP, CESoPSN, CESoETH, SAToP, HDLCoPSN)
- E1, STM-1, CrossConnect, SDH, E3, E1 multiplexers, and access and aggregation nodes
- License-exempt directional radio up to 250 Mbps full duplex, and point-to-point / point-to-multipoint
We are an authorized partner with more than 20 years’ experience in these products and services.